DragonProxy - Connect to PC servers using Minecraft: Bedrock
lukeeey last edited by
I am here to tell you about a wonderful software / proxy called DragonProxy. It allows you to join Java edition servers (Sponge, Spigot, etc) using a Minecraft: Bedrock Edition client!
It is for Bedrock 1.2.10 and Minecraft 1.12.2. We may add backwards compatibility in the future.
Demo Server: demo.dragonet.org (join on PE or PC!)
That is the Minecraft Java / Bedrock server IP - stop clicking it! ^
Note that these features are when joining the PC server via DragonProxy. If you connect from a Java edition client then you are connecting directly to the server and everything will work as normal.
- Can see colours in chat and recieve chat
- Can send chat
- You can send commands but autocomplete does not work currently
Executing /help does not work because that command is client side. You can get around this by executing /bukkit:help or /minecraft:help
- Run commands
- help (Displays commands and help text)
- stop (Stops the proxy)
- cache (When a player is connected, displays cached chunks/entities)
- Debug mode. (Start the proxy with the
--debugoption or edit the config to enable debug)
- Join the server with Minecraft: Bedrock 1.2.10 or Minecraft: Java 1.12.2
- Join online mode (premium) servers (If online mode does not work, use offline mode and report it to us)
- Join offline mode (cracked) servers
When joining premium servers through the proxy, you get a nice login dialog - look
- Walk around and view the world
- Place and break blocks (albeit a bit buggy sometimes)
- Fly around with an elytra!
- Switch between worlds (if you can get the chunks to load, that is)
- Explosions! (does need more work, though)
- Time syncronization
- Fishing (if that’s your kind of thing)
- Open chests (moving items is buggy)
- Attack people! No red hit animation yet though.
- Ride animals like horses
- Swim in the depths of the ocean
- Display PC server count on Bedrock
- Multi language support
- API in progress
We apparently support Docker as well. Didn’t know about that lol.
VIDEO SHOWCASE: The uploader has deleted the video. If you wanna make one, link it in a comment!
Automatic login is supported if you are lazy and feel safe with putting your login credentials in the config file.
Also if a Java player is dual wielding then you cannot see the item in the offhand.
We also have server plugins for Bungeecord and Spigot in development, and we are looking to create a Sponge plugin