It is the monthly blog post for Glowstone 2017.11, my Glowstoners.
Come say hi and ask questions on the Discord server
This month, we did things:
- … yeah so that’s it.
Changes and Fixes
- Repealed and Replaced chunk key optimization to a system that isn’t broken (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/586”>#586</a>) (Kyureki)
- Fixed a concurrency crash with the Entity AI task manager (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/584”>#584</a>) (Microsamp)
- Fixed fire not being updated on tick (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/435”>#435</a>) (kumpelblase2)
- Fixed tools not being damaged when using them
- Cleaned-up and fixed bugs with world borders
- Various code cleanup-ing
- Updated Kotlin to version
I was testing ProtocolSupport with the latest version of Glowstone and it was broken. So I fixed things. So now you can seamlessly use 1.4.7-to-1.12 clients on Glowstone using the plugin, with build 182 and above!
Also, we are welcoming Kyureki (a.k.a. smartboyathome on GitHub) on our developer team!
Finally, I just wanted to point out that we had a high increase in traffic on the website and GitHub because we got voted up to the top on Hacker News and the front-page of /r/Minecraft. That’s very cool! It wasn’t us who posted them, I promise. Thanks for all the stars and love
I think I have used all possible variations of “thanks for reading” in the previous posts, so I’m just going to say:
Thanks for reading!
This post was mirrored from the site.