Hello everyone, we are releasing Glowstone 2017.9. This is the last release to support 1.12.1, as 2017.10 will support 1.12.2.
/enchantcommand (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/560”>#560</a>)
- Implement Enderman carried block (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/561”>#561</a>)
- Added a new API for Villager Careers (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/563”>#563</a> and Glowkit #13)
- Added a new API for Entity Animations (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/564”>#564</a> and Glowkit #14)
- Implemented critical hits and damage enchantments (#564)
/effectcommand (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/555”>#555</a>)
- Implemented the
pvpsetting the the server configuration
Changes and Fixes
- Fixed the
/effectcommand not accepting Vanilla IDs (<a href=“https://github.com/GlowstoneMC/Glowstone/issues/558”>#558</a>)
- Fixed certain entities which couldn’t be spawned using
- Fixed incorrect Enderman ‘carried block’ metadata
After a few months of work, we have merged the beta site into production. We have dropped our Github pages site in favor of the Site software written in Python by gdude. Please let us know of any problems with the site on Discord or in the repository’s issues.
That’s it for now, see you all again in the next release!
This post was mirrored from the site.