Hi everyone, we are releasing Glowstone 2017.8.1, which is the first official release to support 1.12.1. Not much has happened since 2017.8.0, but here’s the changelog nonetheless:
- Implemented Experience Orbs
- Implemented Leashes (#538)
- Added ambient and death sounds for Ender Dragon
- Added network code for Craft Recipe Response and Crafting Book Data packets
- Started implementation of the Recipe Book, including I/O and network code
- Implemented API methods related to Lightning (#546)
- Added burn-time for all burnable items
- Added option to verify and validate incoming connections (#553)
Changes and fixes
- Fixed animals not spawning at all due to a mistake
- Optimized function storage using Map instead of List (#537)
- Fixed some issues with library management, and updated some libraries (#540 and #544)
- Fixed an issue with player head-rotation not being sent (#551)
- Fixed an issue with
/tp player toplayernot doing anything (#554)
- Fixed shift-clicking in containers, again (#557)
We’ve had a slow schedule this month, mostly due to everyone being busier than usual.
I have personally stepped down as project lead and haven given this responsibility back to mastercoms because I will have much less time to give to this project due to college and other stuff.
Also, I’d like to welcome Postremus to our development team. He has been working a lot on this project recently and has implemented a lot of major features, including leashes this month.
That’s it for now, we’ll see you guys later! :^)
This post was mirrored from the site.