Glowstone 2017.6.0 and 1.12
Hello again! We released Glowstone 2017.6.0 today, which is the final release to support Minecraft 1.11.2. This release is pretty light compared to the previous one, 2017.5, which we published only a week ago.
- Updated default start script
- Optimizations to world loading and saving
- Fixed containers dropping empty items when broken
- Fixed bug where default spawn point would be underground
- Fixed bug with lake generation
Now for the bigger news, we have updated Glowstone and Glowkit to Minecraft 1.12. Starting from today, our scheduled release for the end of this month is 2017.6.1. While this update has been in the works for about 2 weeks, we will continue to implement more features from 1.12 this month. You may notice that some vanilla commands are now missing from Glowstone; they were removed from Bukkit by the Spigot team and we will have to implement them ourselves in the coming days.
Thank you for your continuous support as always. We look forward to releasing 2017.6.1 in 3 weeks from now.