Advanced Portals Glowstone

• Advanced Portals Glowstone: An advanced portals plugin for Glowstone

Advanced Portals is a new portal plugin for Glowstone made by sekwah41, edited by RaGeX, designed to have a wide range of features which are easy to use. The plugin adds a bunch of commands to create and edit portals and destinations. This plugin not only enables normal teleportation but also cross server teleportation for networks using bungee.

The plugin is designed to be as light end efficient as possible as well as offer powerful features.

This plugin works and was tested on Glowstone #415, with Minecraft 1.11.2.

Please post any issues/bugs on GitHub

Full credit goes to sekwah41 for making the Original Plugin. I just modified it so it works on Glowstone.

Commands and Portal Tags

Video made by LtJim007: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkOeMUkYz3Y

Links: GitHub, Download, Wiki

• Admin

The below issues have been fixed.

:::

There are some licensing issues here.

The original project does not have a license. By default, this means that you have no rights to it, not even contributory. Their project is on GitHub however, so they waive certain rights in order to allow you to fork. These are the issues:

• This is not a celebrated GitHub fork and does not contain the commit history from the original project - you should fork it properly by clicking the fork button at the top right of the original repository page
    • As this is a modified version of the original, you do not have the right to relicense it, which you have attempted to do in this commit
    • You do not have sufficient attribution - this would be solved by forking as mentioned above, but you should also give a shout-out in your README.

I am moving this topic to the WIP category. Let me know when you’ve fixed this problem and I’ll move it back to Releases.

:::

• Hello,

The Original Porject is licensed under the GNU General Public License, that’s why i licensed Advanced-Portals-Glowstone as well. Anyway, moving on.

I forked the repo and is now on GitHub.

Thank you!

• Admin

@RaGeX said in Advanced Portals Glowstone:

The Original Porject is licensed under the GNU General Public License, that’s why i licensed Advanced-Portals-Glowstone as well. Anyway, moving on.

Whoops, dunno how I missed that. Anyway, that’s great, thanks, I’ll move it back.

Looks like your connection to Glowstone was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.