Submitting a plugin

• Admin

When submitting a topic to report or discuss a particular plugin and what makes them tick, please use the following template in your first post. Remember to tag your post (below the post composer) as either compatible or incompatible, and use the WIP tag for plugins that are being worked on.

Note that your post may be locked and/or given a bug tag if the problem isn’t a Glowstone compatibility issue.

Post title: Name of plugin
    Tags: compatible/incompatible, and optionally WIP

**Name of plugin**: [Repository](#Link to repo) / [Download](#Link to project page)
    **Status**: *Compatible/Incompatible*

---

Give a synposis of the issue here. A short description, and maybe an error log (if you have one) - remember to 
    wrap any logs with three backticks (```). If you're not sure what the issue is, then say that, but be sure to post
    any results from testing the plugin. Screenshots and videos are appreciated for behavioural issues.

Remember to include any steps you took to cause the problem, what you expected to happen, and what actually happens.

**What you expected**: 
    **What actually happened**: 

```An error log, if you have one```

Steps to reproduce:

1. Step 1
    2. Step 2
    3. Step 3

This will result in a post like the following:

SuperIronCommand: Repository / Download

I’m not a programmer, so I’m not sure what’s wrong, but hopefully this will help you guys out.

What you expected: To be given free iron ingots
    What actually happened: The following error was printed to the console

org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'iron' in plugin SuperIronCommand v1.6.2.5
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-d3e0b6f]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-d3e0b6f]

[Snipped for brevity in the example]

Steps to reproduce:

1. Join the server
    2. Run the /iron command

• I guess my “Check thread” is gone? :sweat_smile:

• Admin

@Shad0wCore Post a reply to the announcement about that and I’ll get around to giving you the content later.

Looks like your connection to Glowstone was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.